Well it's been quite a while since I have even thought about this blog! And most of you can see that by my last post being in November! Needless to say, Christmas is a busy time of year for everyone so this took a back burner!
Anyway, this is a different kind of post than normal for me. I got this from a high school friend Michelle. She has a great blog and keeps up with it way better than I do. She did a post of her Top 10 for 2009. I thought what a great way to look back and reflect. So here it goes, in no particular order:
10. My girls trip to Vegas with my wonderful cousins, mother and aunt! My cousins continued success at beating brain cancer! She's going strong world, look out!
9. Brad's Hockey trip with the boys. It's so nice that we each get our mini vacations.
8. Grant completing his first full year of Pre-K. He loved every minute and was so fun to watch him grow into a little boy!
7. Dylan being out of diapers by age 2 1/2 and not having to buy diapers anymore!!! That's a gift in itself!
6. Dylan starting a tott's program at school for 3 year olds. He is getting to be such a big boy, I can't believe how fast time goes!
5. Grant starting another year of School Readiness. We held him back with a summer birthday, he just wasn't quite ready to start Kindergarten this year. But If I ever had any doubts before, I sure don't now. He is such a different kid already. Broken out of his shell completely!
4. Me completing my first ever 5K in the Fargo Marathon, and it was on my 32nd Birthday! what a way to celebrate! hahah
3. Family vacation to Chicago and Wisconsin Dells. What a wonderful trip we had, great weather the entire time! Also have to throw in that I got to see Dave Matthews this summer as well, which if you know me is a huge highlight for me!
2. Brad and I both still having our wonderful jobs!!!
1. HEALTH! We have been very blessed to have our health!
So there it is in a nutshell! I know there were more highlights but I only have 10 to list! Hope everyone else had as good of a 2009 as we did and hope to have an even better 2010!!!