Thursday, October 28, 2010

Science Museum

While we were in the cities for the State Fair trip, we decided to hit the Children's Musuem. We hadn't been there in a few years so decided it was time to take a trip back. The kids had a great time checking everything out!

Dylan had more fun hiding in the ant hill farm. One kid however, got lost. The mother was a mess and the child was hiding and wouldn't come out! I sat there and thought to myself, that could easily have been my child. Dylan would sit there and not come out until we found him! thankfully, I was not the mother this year in that position!

The boys had a lot of fun in the Wizard of Oz room! Here they are building the rainbow. Very cool to see them work together to build something! They were pretty proud boys when it was complete!

I wish we had something like this in town that we could visit more often as I think it's great for the kids to be able to do a lot of this hands on stuff. They painted pictures and climbed things and created memories.



No comments: