Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Long Time!

Okay, so I know it's been a really long time since I have posted anything, almost 9 months to be exact, but we have been sooo busy! So I will try and recap as best as I can! So hang in there!

Every Halloween the school takes a bus out to the pumpkin patch for pre-schoolers. This year Dylan was able to go all by himself as Grant's class went together during the day! He loved every second of it, just hanging out with us!






Of course we have to see how tall he is every time we are there!


He had so much fun running on the hay bales with this friends Alex and Mia!




I also was crazy and hosted a Halloween party for some of the kids' friends. Here is the group all together in their costumes! They had so much fun and we can't wait to make it an annual party!


My spidey decorating his carmel apple!

Here are the kiddos at the table doing crafts! We kept them busy!!!



Here are some of them playing in the toy room after all the crafts and candy were done! I love this room as it has a door! hahah


So that's a recap of Halloween. Onto Christmas!




No comments: