Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My birthday and girls trip!

Well another year goes by, another year older! However, I am going to be 29 and holding for as long as I can be! My boys even went along with the 29 candles on my cake! hahah!
They helped me blow them out!


My boys made my cake this year with very little help from anyone! They were so proud of it! They wanted a pink cake, with pink frosting and red writing. That's exactly what I got! Grant wrote the Happy Birthday and Dylan filled the Mom in the middle! Love my boys!



After my birthday, we had a girls fun trip to the cities to celebrate all of our birthday's! We had a blast! Here we are at the hotel heading out to the game! Kirstin, Karlye, Stacey and myself!

Stacey, Karlye and myself in my famous self portraits! hahah!




Girls at Hrbek's before the game having a few beers and apps!


Here the 4 of us are standing under the heat lamps as it was freezing out that day! We never did sit in our seats the entire game! We stood with the heat and a beer in hand!


We had so much fun, we are going to make this an annual trip as well! Hit a Twins game and of course shopping was done! Thanks ladies for a great trip!






No comments: